Data Objects allows various data to be saved in a Blob and accessed by type. This allows a rich interface to be built where groups of objects can be shown in list or popups with private/public access and favourites.
We use this component extensively in our Table Browser components, to manage saved queries, sorts, sets and other items, allowing true client server interface, where saved items for a user are not tied to a specific machine.
This component requires a table to be added to the host database.
- Creation, saving and loading of Data Objects
- Filtering of list of a Data Object type by user
- Filtering of list of a Data Object type by favourites flag
- Set access of a Data Object to public or private
- Deactivate a Data Object to remove from current use without deletion
List of commands
- OBJ CREATE
- OBJ DELETE
- OBJ Exists
- OBJ GET DATA
- OBJ GET LIST BY TYPE
- OBJ GET REFERENCES
- OBJ Save
- OBJ SET ACCESS
- OBJ SET ACTIVE
- OBJ SET AS FAVOURITE